Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New pics (turned into a story)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok I was taking pictures and then a couple of the girls started fighting (sigh why can't they play nice all the time) anyways heres the pics I hope you like them.

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2101855017

  2. #2
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    That's a very cute album!

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Seems like you need to get Marisol a motor scooter! lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Thanks for sharing the cute pics and story. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    Very funny album! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would get Marisol her own scooter if I could afford it but I can't (and if I did I would have some other girls who wouldn't ba very happy)

    Jess will have to learn to share.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Terrific album!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Jess may need to learn to share, but Marisol needs to learn to ASK before borrowing someone else's things. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I have told her that but I think she likes to cause trouble.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Love the time out! Cute album! Thanks for sharing!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member xmaskat's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2006
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a fun story, your pics are great!

    I love the "time out" picture too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Avione's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2005
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album! I loved the pic of Toshi on the computer. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •